18 nov. Your public presence won’t help you if…
You are running a company and you want to step forward, to communicate directly with your public. Internally and externally. Or, you are simply facing a PR crisis and you need to manage it.
Unfortunately, your public presence won’t do much for you if :
- If you don’t have a strategy. Or, simply put, if you don’t know why you communicate.
- If you don’t understand how your public think and feel. You have to go deep and analyze your public. It’s about empathy, intuition and interpretation. Talent is pretty important here.
- If you make it about you. People won’t follow you if you only talk about your great business achievements. No one care. People care about themselves, about their needs and desires. Of course, step 3 can’t be possible without step 2.
- If you don’t have some clear messages. It’s not about visibility. It’s not just about saying something. It’s about what you communicate and do. You need a main message and 3-4 secondary messages.
- If you don’t have consistency. This is one of the secrets : saying the messages again and again will help you achieve your objective. Of course, this step won’t be possible without step 1.
- If you try to do it alone.
Basically, everything starts with asking for specialized help and building a personalized strategy. Either you want to build your personal image, either you want to manage a PR crisis, my advice is to ask for specialized help. Check it out !
Here for you,